The Town of St. Agatha was initially a parish before it was officially incorporated on March 17, 1899 as the 466th town in the State of Maine.  People who reside here were often times referred to as the people of the lake - "Du Lac."  Its official name, St. Agatha, was initially named "Ste. Agathe" by Bishop Healy as an autonomous parish in the lake region in 1889.  St. Agatha offers many recreational opportunities such as: snowmobiling & ATV trails, two boat launching facilities, walking paths, tennis court, softball field, children's playground, a fitness center (download brochure), and an annual ice fishing derby. 
St. Agatha has a little something for everyone.  ​

Address:  419 Main Street, St. Agatha Maine, 04772

Website: www.stagatha.com

Phone:  (207) 543-7305

Fax: (207) 543-7306

Contact: Gary Picard


**********************************************************
Member Category:

     Municipalities

​     Recreation

Chamber Toll Free: (800) SEE-FKME / (800) 733-3563      Chamber Phone: (207) 834-5354      Email: info@fortkentchamber.com    Office Hours:  Tues-Fri 10a to 5p(EST)

Town Office Hours
SundayClosed
Monday8 am - 4:30 pm
Tuesday8 am - 4:30 pm
Wednesday8 am - 4:30 pm
Thursday8 am - 4:30 pm
Friday8 am - 4:30 pm
SaturdayClosed